Booking now being taken
Places are going quickly for the VHF course on 23rd February 2019.
If you want to do this course please book soon
Check this out
The bonfire, fireworks and BBQ event was supposed to be tonight. But due to the adverse weather it has been postponed and will now be on Saturday 10th November. See you there
Due the extreme weather forecast this weekend’s race has been cancelled
Some Pics of last week’s move. Work party is complete for now. Boats repositioned temporarily